Monday, February 03, 2014

Sundance Film Festival 2014


Canada Goose handed out great swag on Main Street (note my cool new hat)!

Wearing my new hat, I met Elle Fanning on Main Street
Due to a mix up with my dates, I needed one night between my Salt Lake City hotel and the Yarrow in Park City.  I booked the Silverado Lodge at the Canyons Resort and it was a bad move.  I should have gone back to my old standby ... The Sundial Resort.

 I had to walk through a crazy parking garage to get to my room (on the first floor, but not really connected to the rest of the property, 001A).  There was SO much wrong with the room (small things like no batteries in the remote control ... to big things like the lock on the window didn't work and a running toilet).


By the time I turned down the bedding and discovered that the sheets hadn't been changed ... I was so happy I only had the one night.  I know this is GhettoGirlTravels, but come on ....LOL`


On the other hand, I was able to do a load of wash (which I could have done at Sundial).  Live and learn people!

No comments: